Sunday, March 3, 2013


I chose to focus on taste as my sense of choice. First image I picked the word spicy, I used a lava effect to add a sense of heat to the image. For salty I layered an opaque layer of waves over the pretzels to emphasis the salty taste. Rich was more about texture and taste combined, I made the image dark and chose a chocolate cheese cake which really gives that thick and full of flavor feeling. Finally for Sweet I wanted the image to be cute and playful like the word itself, so I chose an image with different colors of ice cream and used a sparkle brush to give it a little extra sweetness. To bring the image of taste together I finished with a curving design, where each curl connects to another all following a line of small black dots. Taste can be simple like the black dots but it also dances on your taste buds like the designs of the curls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment